We all have a plethora of thoughts that cloud our minds over many hours of the day. These thoughts could be random, structured and multi tiered, based on the content that defines them. On a regular day, these thoughts could be about routines, tight deadlines and maybe even impending and future goals.
What are thoughts?
A simple opinion that occurs in the mind, due to deep thinking or possibly through an instant flash. The idea is generally to convince the mind that its worth delving deep into this concept.
Educators and industry professionals in general have a very good way of assimilating their thoughts under one basket, using a grinding force in their minds. This ‘grinding’ isn’t your regular stone crushing kinds one becomes acclimatized too, it’s the mish-mashing of a plethora of thoughts that goes into keeping the mind ticking!
Why should we grind those thoughts?
– For the pure joy of not heckling one’s self into the vagueness that accompanies a set of thoughts and subsequent emotions
– To understand the symbiotic relationship that each thought could share with the another, and find some common ground
– To realize the beauty of each thought, that can grill the very process of assimilating them and grind the conscience into believing that every thought needs investment of one’s time
– Because sometimes including thoughts of loved ones and dearies into one’s subset or melange of thoughts could be very soul satisfying
– Possibly grinding all thoughts to powder is in certain instances, the best way to puff them away and allow them to blend in the air of uncertainty that surrounds them. #LetGoAndLive
In all sincerity, grind your thoughts together and let them find a space in your top tier on a regular basis. Having millions of thoughts is a sign that you are alive, ticking and have a lot to achieve in life! Invoke thoughts that make you feel like a participant in the process of sustenance and livelihood.
#GullibleThoughtsForAll by @harryrockerz